It can be found on truckerlawyers.com/mobile or by searching for trucker lawyers on a mobile device. The site will make it easier for drivers who use cell phones and tablets to contact the firm for help with workers’ compensation, personal injury and employment-law issues, Rehm said.
“I have represented truckers from all over the United States for more than 25 years,” Rehm said. “We use technology a great deal in the firm’s day-to-day business when working with clients. Offering a mobile website to drivers is a choice that we made to give drivers an easier way to contact us. The reality is that not everyone is on the road with a laptop, so a mobile website is more convenient.”
The firm’s attorneys have over 70 years of collective experience in workers’ compensation and personal-injury law. For more details about the firm and its work with truck drivers, go to www.truckerlawyers.com to read about informational topics such as “Finding a Qualified Lawyers to Handle Your Case.”
To continue the conversation, feel free to reach out and follow or interact with the firm through these sites:
- Twitter: @truckerlawyers and @rehmlaw
- Google+: Search for Trucker Lawyers or Rehm, Bennett & Moore
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/truckerlawyers and https://www.facebook.com/rbmlawfirm
- Web pages: www.truckerlawyers.com and http://www.rehmlaw.com/Workers-Compensation/Workers-Comp-for-Truckers.shtml
- LinkedIn: Search for the company page for Rehm, Bennett & Moore.
Finally, the firm’s blog continues to include news on workers’ compensation, employment, personal injury, Social Security disability, and consumer safety and alerts.